YOUR PRIVACY AND CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Information transmitted and stored by third-party tracking pixels, platforms, or other tools as part of the online shopping experience (Google Analytics, AdRoll, Klaviyo, Meta (Formerly Facebook)). Questions about privacy and removal of personal data from these platforms must be reviewed/removed through these third parties. Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) is not responsible for the management or manipulation of this data.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from thirdcoastsoccer.net. Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that users may frequent to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
- Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Third
Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) and/or its website.
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net); and
• Perform under demanding conditions to safeguard the personal safety of users of thirdcoastsoccer.net and/or the general public.
3. NON-MARKETING PURPOSES
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
4. CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13 AND MINORS AGES 13-18
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) nor allows such users to purchase, or otherwise transact with our website. Persons between the ages of thirteen and eighteen (13-18) may not transact with our site in any manner without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or by persons thirteen-eighteen (13-18) without parental consent, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. By using our site, you are a) verifying that you are an adult over the age of eighteen (18) years of age, or b) a minor consumer between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) with the direct, verifiable consent of a parent or legal guardian. Use otherwise is prohibited and Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) will not be responsible for civil penalties resulting from such actions.
6. REVISED CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (2020)
California law permits residents to request personal data shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us through one of the methods below. This request may be made TWICE a year without charge and will cover data for only the prior twelve (12) months. Information will be limited to information collected and third parties who may have received this information for customers who were LOGGED IN at the time of purchase. Guest/Anonymous user information is not identifiable. Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) is not responsible to the removal or managing of customer data within third-party platforms, such as Google (in Google Merchant Center, Analytics, or Google Shopping), AdRoll, MailChimp, or other platforms used in marketing and research and for which we have no control or access to data stored.
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) is currently exempt from the revised California Consumer Privacy Act (2020), by virtue of required conditions of the law to enforce the policy. However, Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) is committed to your privacy. You may request a report of information captured from your transactions by using one of the communication methods below.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy covers only transactions on thirdcoastsoccer.net and teams.thirdcoastsoccer.net, but does not extend to our affiliates, which are governed by their own policies. The guidelines for enforcing CCPA are below:
- An annual gross revenue of $25 million or more.
- Buys, receives, sells, or shares personal information of 50,000 or more consumers, households, or devices.
- At least 50% of annual revenue comes from selling consumers’ personal information.
These conditions do not currently apply to Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net), the site. Your rights under CCPA, that we honor are below:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected.
- The ability to access personal information that’s collected.
- The right to know if your personal information is being sold or shared, and if so, with whom.
- The ability to opt-out of having your personal information sold.
- The ability to request all personal information be deleted.
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) collects the information described above and for the described purposes. We offer the opportunity for California Residents to obtain this information. Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) NEVER sells your personal information and only shares with third-party platforms outlined above, for the enhancement of our site and your shopping experience. As we do not sell information, there is no need to opt out of your information being sold as a California Resident. You may, up to TWICE a year, contact us at the information below to request review of your information and/or deletion.
PLEASE NOTE: Requesting the deletion of your information will remove any subscriptions, loyalty points accumulated based on transactional history, and other incentives from marketing actions.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Third Coast Soccer (thirdcoastsoccer.net) shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email: [email protected] (Please use the Subject “CCPA Inquiry” for all inquiries related to California Consumer Privacy Rights)
Third Coast Soccer
c/o CCPA Inquiries
8342 Perkins Road Suite N
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Last Updated: 14 June, 2022