The official match ball of the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™ that will take place in Australia and New Zealand.
The name "OCEAUNZ" combines the name of the continent, Oceania, plus the host countries.
This will be the first time that the tournament is held in the Southern Hemisphere, and is the first Women's World Cup to be hosted by two countries. Also for the first time, 32 teams will compete. Reigning champions USA have lifted the trophy a record four times.
The ball is white with black and blue accents. The graphics are inspired by the coastlines, lakes and waterways of Australia and New Zealand. Additional patterns are inspired by traditional aborigines designs. The FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™ logo features 32 squares representing 32 countries coming together in a circular pattern, with a soccer ball at the core.
- Speedshell PU skin with micro and macro textures.
- Thermally bonded seamless construction.
- 20-piece panel enhances aerodynamics and accuracy. Improves swerve of shots.
- CRT-Core improves accuracy, maximum shape and air retention.
- Pearlescent skin.
- Meets FIFA Quality Pro Standards.
Note: This Pro ball ships inflated with a retail box.